Thursday 30 August 2007

Still here!

Wow. New job, sewing project, unpleasant anniversary, facebook... not really helping the blogging.

I have been busy and sad but I am feeling better and not too bad today, although feeling like I need a holiday.

I saw Tales of Hoffmann Open Dress today which was cool because it was the first big show I ever bought at the Opera and it looks beautiful. Its a bit hard to be critical of something you have been working on for so long. It was so nice to be down at the opera house today given the beauty of the weather and the sun sparkling on the harbour. We were in the theatre a lot but we did get glimpses. It was also nice to hang out with Millie. I miss her and its nice we are building a relationship again. There is life after NIDA after all...

More soon. New month resolution... Blog More!!!

No comments: