Wednesday 18 April 2007

blessings and abundance...

Just reading my lovely friend J's blog and I was feeling really proud of her even though she has some tough choices to make.
I decided to make a note to myself to remind myself of my many blessings: -

The important things in my life...

To be well, to have a family who I love and who would do anything to help me, to have someone I love to wake up next to every morning, to have friends that care about me and that I care about.

To have somewhere nice to live and abundant food, to be able to read and travel the world in my head, to be able to visit my friends and family in far off places, to be able to speak my mind without fear.

To have choices.

To be able to work in an industry which is "entertaining" but terribly important.
To have many and varied reasons to laugh.

I am one lucky girly girl xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Mz. B.Trousers said...

Thank god!
Someone with a happy post for once!
It's great to see someone finding the good bits.
And you've got some great bits!
Nudge nudge oh never mind...