Sunday 20 May 2007

Extreme girlyness in a puddle of feeble...

I am not very well. I don't usually take kindly to being unwell and today is no exception. Poor Nicko has had to put up with extreme feebleness today. He dragged my sorry carcass to the doctor who 3 minutes and $65 later pronounced that I have a virus and should go back to bed and take more panadol. Thanks Mr Doctor but I could have figured that out without getting out from under my warm and comfy duvet. Then I lost Nicko because I was too feeble to remember to take my mobile to the shopping centre and had to find a telephone that a) took real money not a "telimax" (or some shit) card and b) worked. Finding a public phone is much harder then I used to be when I was a lass. Scary how adrift I felt without ready access to my mobile and this was compounded by the fact I also felt extreemly weak, dizzy, achy and downright feeble. Me and my mobile have become co-dependant! AAGGGHHH!
I am going to eat soup and go back to bed now...

1 comment:

Mz. B.Trousers said...

You poor duck!
I think I have that! And Scruffy might too. My eyes want to murder me with pain.
We should hang out and make tea for each other.
Soup?
Actually, that's a great idea. Some time in the near future, when you've got 30 minutes free, can we hang out? I miss you.