Wednesday 30 May 2007

feeble snot girl tries to get a life....

So what have I been up to since I went to Shrek land? Recovering from yukki flu and then catching a yukki cold mostly. This has limited my enjoyment time and thus I have had much to complain about. This makes for unfun and boring girly blogging so fair play to me I have kept it to myself.

Other then feeling sorry for myself I have been: -
Having a fun and yummy dinner at Mouse and Topsy’s place on Friday -

even though Nicko was very sniffly. Mr Tops does great pizza and Miss Mouse does good Eurovision review!

Getting my hair cut on Saturday (yay new hair! And they made it amusingly curly!) then hanging out at the Rose on Cleveland out for a few hours - tres nice.

Partying at Jackson Jackson with Nicko, Meg, Snerg, Scruffy and Miss DV on Sunday – the verdict? They rocked! I really like bands that keep the energy right up for the whole set and who look like they are loving every minute of it. I also wish I could have a posse of girls in red frocks to follow me around and echo what I say! The Factory, which is the new music venue in Marrickville where the show was on is fab too. It’s very new and shiny but a really great place to go see a band. I’m a bit over the kind of venue where you stick to the floor! It’s a nice middle sized venue and I had a great time dancing away (even if no one else was!).

Avoiding my civic duty - I was a bit tired and seedy on Monday morning when I had to show up for Jury service. Yay. Thankfully I got stood down by about 1 pm so I don’t have to go back again for a while. I was kind of looking forward to it after 4 hours of waiting though so I actually felt a little disappointed that I didn’t get picked. But at least my life is not thrown into turmoil by having to rearrange my work so all is good and happy. And I got to watch 4 hours of the shopping channel and a nice public information video about Jury duty.

So there you go… not much to report. Will hopefully have a more fun life over the next week! xx

No comments: