Thursday 3 May 2007

J is for Jimmy and ....

Here goes!
DV gave me the interesting challenge of a mememe on the letter J.


J


J is for Journeys
Internal and external




J is for Journals

I love writing but don't do enough


J is for Jimmy Jams
Those what keep me warm and snuggly buggly



J is for Jacobites
Everyone has to have a hobby...



J is for Jovial occasions

I love birthdays, christmas and times with my family




J is for Jet-setting
I love to travel and I love going to England to see my family and friends



J is for Journeyman
That what I aspire to be.



J is for Jake

and all the other lovely techies from NIDA



J is for Jamaican rum
DOGGIE DOGGIE DOGGIE


J is for Jim Henson's muppets
They rock! Especially Ralph.


J is for Jokey Fiance
him what cuddles me.



And finally, J is for Miss JIMMY!


3 comments:

Mousicles said...

Ralph is my favourite muppet too!

Mz. B.Trousers said...

That is SUCH a fantastic pic of you!!
Not the jammies one...though that's pretty funny.
And you left out 'jaunts', just to continue your journeys theme...

DV said...

well done my little miss jimmy