Sunday 8 July 2007

Only just staying afloat...

Its been a while! I no longer have my own office so its harder to sneak in a little blogging. And Nick is using my puter for uni and he is in the theatre every night till 11 at the moment so I can't do it at home either! Frustrations...

Work has been a bit hectic to say the least! The person who I have been replacing has been putting me through the ringer and I don't like it. Then on Thursday the person whose assistant I am about to become got ill and I had to take over her fitting schedule. Nothing like treading water in the deep end. My first fitting was with Yvonne Kenny. The second was with Teddy Tahu Rhodes. That was a deeper end then I was expecting, but it was ok. Unfortunately though I was then behind on the work for the other person so had to catch that up. I probably could have got out of it but it wasn't worth the grief.

Anyway, it should be all good from now on.

2 comments:

Destructomeg said...

Teddy!!! wooooot!

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

mmmmmm TEDDY!


(and Yvonne, she rocks but she ain't TEDDY)