Saturday 31 March 2007

Eat my Fuck

My good friend chicken is having a party tonight to celebrate the milestone of her making it to 32 whole years. Its being held at the Hard Rock and everyone has been given a rock star to dress up as.

I am being forced to dress as Courtney Love.

I am going to attempt to dress like this: -

I got out my paints last night and made a beautiful "Eat myFuck" singlet. I decided to go for a slightly longer and larger singlet so that the other punters in the Hard Rock don't have to look at my minge. Nice.

Will post pic's tomorrow so you can see just how trashy I can be!


In other news I watched the Butterfly effect last night with my friend Sarah. What a cool film! We lost the plot a few times though as we were distracted by the extreme gorgeousness of Ashton Kulcher. It was also very fitting because I have been having an odd week for thinking, what with a family friend being very very sick and all kinds of horrid wierd accidents going on around the city. A film based around chaos theory was an interesting watch. Chance is a funny monster.

No comments: