Tuesday 13 March 2007

The wierdest job...

Its official. My job is odd. I thought buying mens underwear and venitian carnival masks for a living was unusual but no, today topped the cake. This morning a colleague walked into my office and asked me to buy her some colostomy bags. Yep - we use those in wardrobe all the time - NOT! Why for do I hear you ask? We have some "policemen" going on stage who are going to theatrically mop their brows and then wring out the skanky dripping sweat from the hanky on stage. So therefore the pocket in which they keep said sopping hanky needs to be completely waterproof with no chance of leakage. We will have to wait and see if it works. As a point of interest I also bought some lovely "vomit bags" as they have a bigger opening - might be more effective.

Well I seem to have got the hang of this blog thing - basically you just crap on! Not really a challenge for me!

Mum got home today! YAY! I am hanging to see her! We also have a lovely English visitor called Sarah who is hanging out in Aus for a while. She used to work for my mum in The Ship. Now don't tell any of the single boys for goodness sakes because she is very pretty and charming - a veritable english rose. I don't know how she is going to cope with the mating habits of the average aussie bloke. From my experience, "Oi love fancy a go in the back of my ute" doesn't really cut it with the more uncompromising form of womanhood which is the English female. They are used to being chased with more style then that! She is staying for a while but will be travelling around so may be in and out.

1 comment:

harry said...

Labels: colostomy bag,
english rose


Intriguing