Monday 12 March 2007

OH MY! I finally Succumbed


I have a blog!

Wierd.

I basically got so addicted to spying on my friends lives through their blogs that I thought I'd better get one myself - otherwise its just voyerism right?


I seem to be suffering due to my self imposed "no-trash-mag-purchasing" rule which I had put in place after departing from Woolworths (sigh, relief). I had feared that call centre monkey work had rotted my brain so decided to quit the habit cold turkey. Unfortunately this now means I hold up the queue at the supermarket to get my latest fix of who is doing who and who shamed themselves with bad frockage/no pants this week. I have also taken up spying on my friends.

Hence the blog.

I thought I would launch the new blog with a picture of my first commissioned frock as seen above.

It can currently be seen on stage in Sunday in the Park with George at Q-Theatre Penrith.
Its a nice show and the frocks rock (well done Joshua!). The production design is also very very cool.



4 comments:

DV said...

Yay for succumbing

Such a fabbo frock

Destructomeg said...

That's a fab frock! well done you

GB said...

Cool frock! Love the stripey.

Welcome to the Dark Side.

Krin said...

hah! found you!

and of course, yay frock, it is gorgeous. I saw that picture in the newspaper the other day and remember thinking how lovely it was at the time. :) So very proud of you.