Sunday 10 June 2007

feeble, girly, broken but happy...

I am a bit broken today. I blame MsMinger who MADE me drink cocktails. Nothing to do with yapping till 6 am... I had a lovely day yapping to a lovely friend though despite being broken.

Nicko did win at Buzz. Thats all that will be said on that matter.

And then I had a lovely evening despite the cocktail enduced feebleness. I caught up with someone I love and who hasn't been a big part of my day to day life for a few months now. Its nice to remember that whatever happens in your life and how far apart the world sometimes takes you, that true friends are always the same underneath it all. If you read this, thanks mate.

It means a lot to be reminded that there are one or two people there who just get you, no matter what way the world happens to be spinning. xxx

No comments: