Wednesday 27 June 2007

SILVER LAME OVERLOAD!

I found out at lunchtime today that I have to have 6 silver slip dresses ready for a tech rehersal tomorrow! AAGGHHH! They aren't complicated but still, 6 is a lot. Only three are patternmade and cut out. None have been fitted yet. Even if each one takes an hour, that's 6 hours work. I do however anticipate they will take longer then an hour each. There goes any life I was planning for the next 48 hours! I have to make them up tonight, ready to fit at 6pm tomorrow and then I plan to hang around in the NIDA costume department and finish the babies by 11 tomorrow night. My loungeroom is already feral but it will not only be feral but have the strange appearance of an exploded discoball by midnight tonight. Silver silver silver everywhere.

But then I will be FREE! My mind is already turning to the wonders of tudor frockage I can make when this commission is over.....

1 comment:

Never Jam said...

Just me saying hi!
May the sewing gods be on your side so you can finish and then sew something you want to ;)